Emergency Management Group – Washington is volunteer driven and totally depends on community and event gifts and donations to cover operational and response expenses. EMG-WA is an IRS 501(c)(3) approved and Washington State registered charitable organization and your donation is tax deductible.
IRS Documents: (click to view)
Types of Donations needed
- Medical supplies (consumables)
- Radio Equipment – VHF/UHF Amateur and Commercial
- Office supplies
- Office equipment – computers, copiers, large printers
- Command vehicles (SUV, Motorhome, and box truck)
- Emergency management support software
- Training support
- Field equipment – tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Hotel and travel services
To donate or gift equipment or services, please send us an email. You will be contacted by a Board Member to discuss your specific donation or gift.
If you would like to provide a tax deductible cash donation, please use the “Donate” button. You will be transferred to a secure PayPal site.
To send a donation using Email Money Transfer (Zelle, Google, bank payment) send to firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSORS AND CONTRIBUTORS
Thank you to the following sponsors:
Emergency Management Group – Washington is a member of Washington Festivals and Events Association