Emergency Management Group – Washington [EMG-WA] provides comprehensive emergency management planning and operational services for special events, festivals, and community events. Organizers and producers rely on our full-range of emergency management services, including:
- Staff with emergency management experience
- Emergency management training for event staff and volunteers
- Emergency management pre-event planning
- Coordination with public agencies using NIMS and ICS principles
- Festival and special event training for emergency management professionals
- Emergency management and communications equipment
- Reduced liability exposure
- Compliance with governmental agency mandated requirements and planning
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) provisioning and activation
- Emergency Response and Medical Teams
- Liaison with government and emergency service agencies
- Assistance to local and disaster emergency response organizations
Volunteers and professionals get hands-on training and opportunities to hone emergency management and response skills.
The Emergency Management Group – Washington Radio Club (WA7EMG) is sponsored by EMG-WA for the advancement of amateur radio in public service.
Emergency Management Group – Washington is a registered and approved 501(c)(3) Washington non-profit corporation. If you are interested in participating with EMG-WA or have a general question please send an email by clicking on the below link. You will be contacted by our membership coordinator.
Emergency Management Group – Washington
P.O. Box 158
Sumner, WA 98390
Click here for email