Emergency Management Group-Washington provides on-going training. If you are interested in a training presentation for your organization or would like to learn more, please click on the Training Inquiry button. A team member will contact you for your training needs.
Emergency Management Group – Washington provides services for any aspect of emergency management. We encourage participation and value skilled individuals as well as those who are compassionate for the safety and health of our communities. Contact us to learn how you can make a difference.
- Communications – both amateur radio and land mobile radio systems, VOIP and cellular communications; CommTech and CommLead qualified.
- Medical – individuals with EMT and other medical credentials.
- Logistics – skills in managing equipment, supplies, and staffing.
- Planning – ability to gather, analyze, and assemble data into plans and situation reports.
- Operations – good public skills and able to identify hazards.
- Safety – assure safe operations of emergency management personnel.
- Risk Management – investigative or insurance claims experience.
- Training – developing curricula for members and special event producers and Members.
- Information Technology – web site development, Office 365 administration, SharePoint administration, GIS development.
- Outreach – recruiting volunteers; recruiting festivals; securing grants and contracts.
Emergency Management Group-Washington Amateur Radio Club WA7EMG provides radio communications for events and emergency response. Please visit www.wa7emg.org to join the Amateur Radio Club or email us for more information about radio communications for your event.